This is the XRAY XB2 2018 Carpet Edition 1/10 Scale 2WD Off-Road Buggy Kit. The XB2 is typically XRAY–premium, professional, high competition R/C car for the most demanding racers, developed with attention to the smallest details and backed by premium service & support…a luxury masterpiece.
At some of the world’s most competitive off-road race – the USA National Championship, it was the XRAY’s Ty Tessmann who brought the first USA National Champion title for the XB2 platform using some of the prototypes of the new 2018 parts. Tested and successfully run in the highest competition races now you can enjoy the winning platform.
- Recent USA Champion platform
- Special-design 2.5mm thick chassis has strategically-milled areas to ensure proper stiffness – either stiff or soft – in all areas.
- Shorter front composite chassis front brace allows mounting of the new graphite side guard braces for adjustable front chassis flex
- Graphite chassis side guard braces give increased stability and performance
- Narrower suspension holders with new rear suspension geometry improves rear traction
- Narrower gear box to mount the new narrow suspension holders
- Gear differential with new diff-outdrives now designed to use with new 2.5mm pin. The new stronger diff outdrives are the result of a new hardening process that increases lifetime and reliability.
- Drive shafts with 2.5mm drive pins for increased drivetrain efficiency
- Updated 4.5mm off-set wheel hex hubs to compensate for the new narrow suspension holders
- Higher-precision shock absorber lower shims for more precise shock shaft movement
- Brand new, ‘from ground up’ 2WD 1/10 electric racing buggy
- Uni-Platform™ concept: Carpet Edition and Dirt Edition
- Full compatibility and interchangeable parts
- Designed for highest performance at all levels of racing
- Engineered with attention to smallest details
- Manufactured with legendary artistic craftsmanship from premium European materials
- EFRA, ROAR, FEMCA spec compliant
- Super easy to build, set up, maintain, and drive
- Developed, designed, and styled by European Champion Martin Bayer and Dipl. Eng. Juraj Hudy, manufactured exclusively by XRAY in Europe in the world's most sophisticated RC manufacturing facility
- Setting the new benchmark for premium quality, reliability and performance
- Premium XRAY service & support
Class: 1/10 electric 2WD off-road car
Width: Adjustable 245-250mm
Length: 274mm (394 with wing)
Wheelbase: Adjustable 282-285mm
Weight (Ready-to-run weight): 1520g
Needed to Complete:
- Electronic Speed Control
- Radio System
- 48 Pitch Pinion Gear
NOTE: Complete vehicle shown for illustrative purposes only and is not included.