Charge LiPo, LiOn, LiFe, NiMh, NiCd, Pb Batteries w/ 80 Watts of Power!
If you have been searching for just one RC battery charger to handle all of your charging needs, look no further than the GT Power A607. This charger is DC powered so it can be plugged into a power supply or powered from your car battery out in the field. This machine can handle charging, discharging, balancing (LiPO/LiON/LiFE cells), cycling and much more. And your charge options are remembered by the charger so it is quick and easy to plug it in and start charging right away.
High Power Output = Faster Charges
The A607 has 80 Watts of total circuit power. With such a power, GTP-A607 can charge or discharge up to 15 cells of NiCd/NiMH and 6 series of Lithium batteries with a maximum current of 7.0 Amps. Charge your high voltage batteries at a higher amp rate! GTP-A607 allows for faster charge times and less waiting around.
Charge 2 Batteries at Once
The A607 has enough power to efficiently charge 2 batteries at once. Using a "Twins" Charging Adapter from GT Power, you can charge two 3S 11.1V LiPo packs at one time! You can also charge two NiMh batteries at once using a series connection. (Please note that charging two batteries at once functions best when batteries are of equal size mAh and equally discharged.)
- Charges LiPo, LiON, LiFe (1S-6S cells); NiMh, NiCs (1-15 cells); Charges Lead-Acid (2V-20V)
- 80W High Power Output = Faster Charges
- Charge 2 Batteries at Once
- Optimized operating software to prevent overcharging
- Cell Balancing
- Lithium Battery `Fast` and `Storage` Modes
- Circuit power: Max. charge power 80W
- Charge current range: 0.1 ~ 7.0A
- Discharge current range: 0.1 ~ 1.0A
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1 ~ 15cell
- Li-ion/Polymer cell count: 1 ~ 6 series
- PB battery voltage: 2V ~ 20V
- Weight: 345g (Net Weight)
- Dimensions: 135 x 94 x 26mm
- G.T. Power GTP-A607 Li-Po 7A-80W Balance Charger (1set)